- David Todd
- Full-time, full-service real estate broker in the heart of Portland, Oregon
- Certified EcoBroker
- Earth Advantage STAR Broker
- Energy Trust Trade Ally
- REALTOR, member of the local, state, and national associations
- Cascadia Green Building Council member
- NW EcoBuilding Guild member
- Voice for Oregon Innovation and Sustainability (VOIS) member
- If you are considering buying or selling real estate in Portland, Oregon, I can help you.
- If you are interested in how sustainable, healthy building and design practices can improve your home and investments, I can help you.
- If you prefer to ride a bike, walk, or public transportation, I can help you.
- If you love architecture and design (vintage, modern, or eclectic), I can help you.
- If you’re an urban farmer or native habitat enthusiast, I can help you.
- If you are on the fence, and wonder if home ownership holds value for you, I can help you.
- If you stumbled upon this site inadvertently, welcome!
MORE ABOUT ME (if you’d like to know more than credentials & affiliations)
I love my work. One of the things I love most about real estate is that I get to hear people’s dreams and visions of how they live and how they would like to live. I am deeply interested in how we live as individuals, families, communities, and as inhabitants of this planet. Real estate provides the opportunity to combine these interests with my life-long loves for architecture, art, and design. At the heart of it, my work is about people, shelter, and community and all its graceful flourishes, variations, and adaptations.
As the foundation for my work, I provide thoughtful, ethical, and reliable real estate services. Beyond that, I offer free consulting to bring out the green potential that lies in Portland’s homes, properties, and neighborhoods. More specifically, my passion lies in eco-effective design, permaculture principles, elegant craftsmanship, and community development. This is possible in Portland. I love finding people with diverse talents and bringing them together. Whether it leads to a private, public, or non-profit source, it is a great feeling to link clients to local options for services and goods to keep our community thriving from within.
After years of being involved in various sustainability efforts from watershed restoration and alternative building projects to organic farming and education, I noticed many paths converging. Elements of my life kept pointing to people in their homes, in their gardens, and in their communities. My life is centered around my family and friends, my homes, and my community. My clients are an integral part of this. I use my role in real estate to expand this web, so that we can rely on one another to create a thriving local economy, environment, and culture. I’m thrilled by the connections I see in our community and the relationships formed in doing good work together. This is my localized effort for sustainable vitality—the good life.
What greatness is possible within this watershed!
My mission is to provide real estate services with expertise, integrity, and compassion.
(Yes, compassion. Feel free to ask me about it. I’m certain that’s the word I want to use.)
- Adherence to the REALTOR Code of Ethics
- Maintain optimal education and up-to-date best standards of practice
- Triple Bottom Line goals
- Execute WIN-WIN negotiations
- Provide resources for clients and peers to live their values as it relates to living in a home, on the land, in a neighborhood, in a local economy, and in our watershed!
Thank you for your interest. Be well.
David, Your Holistic Source for Real Estate